Here are some tips for unlocking the coded messages that your dreams are sending you:-.
1. Always keep a dream journal so you don’t forget your dreams. It’s best to use a tape recorder to record the dream when you first wake up, and then write the dream in your journal later when you have time. That way you can get all of the details out of your head while they are fresh and not have to worry about how fast you can write or how sloppy your writing is.
2. Dream Glossaries and other online dream resources are okay for reference, but remember that no one can determine what your dream means better than you can.
3. You must use a consistent approach and methodology when analyzing your dreams. Dreams are not random events and you shouldn’t approach their analysis in a random manner.
4. Often times we cannot determine a dream’s meaning right away. When this happens, just journal the dream as usual and then go back and revisit the dream frequently until the meaning makes itself clear.
5. Not every symbol in a dream is significant. Sometimes what we think are symbols are really nothing more than props or background just like in a real movie. For instance, if there was a payphone visible in the dream, it might simply be there because you expect to see one there. On the other hand, if you are feeling anxious about a telephone call you need to make, but have been avoiding, then the payphone could be a significant symbol.
6. Dream symbols can have very different meanings to each of us. There is no one answer. Use a process known as free association to link symbols in your dream with the first thing that comes into your mind when you think about the symbol.
7. Remember that sometimes a dream has no meaning. It may simply be your subconscious mind’s attempt to burn off excess energy by replaying events that are on your mind.
8. Dreams of murder are rarely what they seem, and dreaming of your own death is rarely a warning. There are other meanings to the death symbol that have nothing to do with mortality.
9. Even the most bizarre dreams can be easily analyzed if you use a proven methodology for dissecting each symbol in your dream and attaching a real-world meaning to it.
10. Never take a dream at face value. Even if you think that the meaning of the dream is obvious, you should still put it through your analysis process just to make sure. It’s very rare for a dream to mean exactly what it looks like it means.
If you want to know more about how to analyze your unique dreams, and you want to learn about a revolutionary new 4-steps dream analysis system that a 35 years old dream interpretation enthusiast discovered:
Go and grab this FREE 5 part e-mail course which is available for a limited time NOW:-