Sunday, January 20, 2008

The 7 Steps to Understanding your Dreams

Did you know that each night you will have between four and seven dreams and that a total of around ninety to one hundred and twenty minutes will be spent dreaming?
That means that over your lifetime something like six years will be spent in the world of your dreams! So don't you think it would be great to be able to spend that time productively?
Well you can, because by learning the techniques that you need to fully understand your dreams you can then use them to achieve all of your goals in life. All you have to do is follow the simple steps that will enable you to uncover your dream secrets.
Follow these seven steps and you will be well on your way:Prepare Your EnvironmentTo ensure you dream truly significant dreams you must get a restful night's sleep.
So the environment in which you sleep must be just right. Make sure you are comfortable and are neither too hot nor too cold. Ensure that the room that you sleep in is right for getting a good night's sleep.
Author: Tony Hall

1 comment:

jabo said...

There are certain instances when I forget what my dream was about even though it was only a few seconds after I woke up. I don't know why but ever since, I don't wake up in a rush anymore, I always try to have time to remember my dreams and reflect on those dreams. Sometimes I remember and get free dream interpretation for it cause there are really times when it could be confusing.